Cavo digitale coassiale RCA ad elevate prestazioni, lunghezza 1 metro.
- Basato sul cavo Neotech Khs120, un conduttore di alta qualità
- Progetto a bassa capacità per la riduzione del jitter ed un accurato trasferimento del segnale.
- Schermatura densa per resistere alle perdite di segnale e alle interferenze.
- Costruzione con basse tolleranze per elevate ampiezza di banda e gamma dinamica.
- Interconnessione a bassa attenuazione, trasferimento di precisione in standard S/PDIF.
- Struttura direzionale del conduttore in rame PCOFC (Perfect Crystal Oxygen Free Copper) .
- Due fasci di conduttori ad alta densità, per la perfetta reiezione al rumore.
- Connettori ad elevato grip di contatto per mantenere il segnale a zero perdita.
- Guscio esterno dei connettori in metallo pieno, per una lunga durata e contro l'ossidazione e l'usura.
- Utilizzo indicato per audio DVD, CD, SACD, HDCD, MD, DAC, S/PDIF, e HDMI.
- Connettori e cavi adatti per uso digitale audio.
- dielettrico a bassa perdita PTFE che permette la massima pulizia, chiarezza e trasparenza del segnale.
- Imballo "bulk"
Descrizione in aggiornamento. SPDIF or Digital Optical
As good as digital coax is there are still some inherent problems. Digital coax is still limited to the problems of an electrical signal. They are affected by the materials they travel through and the electrical fields that are surrounded by. Ordinary Cables Can Be Susceptible to Performance-Degrading Jitter
If your digital coax cable’s dielectric isn’t perfect, it won’t precisely match the 75 Ohm impedance of your components and speakers. This means it won’t be immune to jitter, which can be substantial enough to produce audible imperfections like phase distortion, increased noise floor, decreased bandwidth and lack of clarity. The TRC-222 superior quality construction and advanced features help maintain 75 Ohm signal integrity, while ultra-wide bandwidth capabilities—in excess of 2GHz—help eliminate jitter to give you superior speed, accuracy and sound. Get the Best Sound Your High-End Components Have to Offer
Today’s cutting-edge, high-end digital audio source components deliver multi-channel sound that’s truer and more detailed than ever before. So don’t limit their performance with ordinary cable—get the superior sound your expensive components and digital coax connections are capable of.
Digital coaxial cables.
Digital coax transmits signals electrically. The electrical signal pulses through the copper wire at the heart of the coaxial cable. It's shielded from interference by an double wound cross braided wrap.
One of the first things you'll notice about digital coaxial cable versus traditional audio cable is the cost. Because you're dealing with a thicker, shielded cable, digital coax costs quite a bit more than what you're used to paying for a standard RCA cable.
Because of the cost, you might be tempted to use a standard analog RCA audio cable to make a digital connection. Not a good idea. A traditional RCA cable isn't shielded, nor does it have the bandwidth that coaxial cable provides. A digital coaxial cable offers 75-ohm impedance and a wider frequency bandwidth than the thinner, unshielded RCA cable. If you do connect a standard RCA audio cable, you'll find that you start to lose the signal over long distances, due to the lack of shielding. That lack of signal typically manifests itself in the form of stuttering audio—you're not getting all the digital bits on a consistent basis. You may also notice interference from other electrical devices, including electric lights. The longer the cable run, the worse the signal loss; you may not notice it with short cables (three foot or so).
A single digital coaxial cable carries all available audio channels. You only need a single cable to carry right and left stereo signals, or the 5.1-channel surround sound signals.
Completely redesigned, the new Ultimate Digital Coax Cable offers even better performance for high-end Digital Coax applications. This cable has more than enough performance to be at home on reference Home Theater Systems, yet is priced to be affordable. World-class performance at an incredible price? Yep, that is the Beresford Cable recipe for building the Ultimate audio and video cables.