FiiO Q11 - Portable DAC and Headphone Amplifier
- Powerful CS43198 Dgitial Analogue Converter
- PCM 384kHz/32bit / DSD256 650mW output power
- Ambient light window, colour varies with sampling rate
- 2600mAh large battery
- 3.5mm and 4.4mm outputs
- Low gain / high gain
Real hi-fi sound from your smartphone
Are you worried because more and more phones no longer have a headphone jack, more and more streaming services offer lossless sound and dongles consume more and more power? With the FiiO Q11, every problem is solved perfectly. Thanks to its high performance and longer battery life (for itself and your phone), it makes no compromises and offers you a hi-fi music experience.
Truly moving sound
The FiiO Q11 is truly "Born For Music" - thanks to carefully selected components integrated into a thoughtful design, in a carefully matched package.
Outstanding Sound and Shape
The FiiO Q11's compact case is specifically designed to allow the Q11 to be assembled and used with most phones. The Q11's straight and smooth edges make it easy to hold, while the sleek black finish combined with the label's gold accents make it a real head-turner.
Powerful and portable sound
With a balanced output power of up to 650 mW and low and high gain settings, the FiiO Q11 lets you listen to both low and high impedance headphones anytime, anywhere.
Great components and great sound
Thanks to the powerful CS43198 DAC, dual op-amps, high-precision crystals and low-noise power supply, the Q11 delivers high resolution and dynamic range for a more immersive listening experience.
PCM: 384kHz/32bit; DSD256
Long battery life
Whether you're on your way to work or on a weekend getaway, you can be sure of all-day listening with the FiiO Q11 thanks to its large battery.
Battery capacity: 2600mAh; battery life depending on volume, converted format and headphones, up to 13h
Ambient light window
The ambient light window shows you the current sampling rate or DSD format in the form of the backlight colour.
- PCM sampling rate 48kHz or below: light blue
- PCM sample rate above 48kHz: yellow
- DSD: green
* The Q11 can be controlled via the FiiO Control App, with settings for ambient light on/off, filter selection, etc.
The 3.5 mm and 4.4 mm balanced outputs are clearly marked with a gold ring, offering more versatility and better sound quality for music playback on the go.
* The 3.5 mm headphone output also supports digital coaxial output.
The volume control allows you to precisely set the desired volume. At the same time, it serves as an on/off switch.
A wide variety of musical landscapes
- Pairing with Android/Apple devices
- Connection to tablets
- Pairing with music players
- Connecting to computers
FiiO Q11 USB-A to C cable
Type-C to Type-C OTG cable
Type-C to Lightning OTG cable
- Product type: Portable DAC and headphone amplifier
- Input: 1* USB-C
- Outputs: 1* Single-ended Jack 3.5mm; 1* Balanced Jack 4.4mm
- DAC chip: CS43198
- Supported sampling rates: PCM up to 32bit 384kHz; Native DSD up to DSD256
- Output power: Single-ended: 165mW à 32Ω; Balanced: 650mW @ 32Ω
- Battery: 2600mAh
- Battery life: > 13h
- SNR: Single-ended: ≥ 122dB @ 32Ω, A-weighted; Balanced: ≥ 125dB @ 32Ω, A-weighted
- Noise floor: Single-ended: < 1.8µV (A-weighted); Balanced: < 2.4µV (A-weighted)
- Output impedance: Single-ended: < 1.2Ω @ charge 32Ω; Balanced: < 2.0Ω @ charge 32Ω
- THD+N: Single-ended: < 0.0006% @ 1kHz, 32Ω; Balanced: < 0.0006% @ 1kHz, 32Ω