Acoustune HS-1750 CU In-Ear Monitor
True Dynamic Sound Reproduction and Spectacle Sound Stage with Extended Deep Bass by Brass Chamber
The Acoustune HS1750CU has a CNC machined, matte black anodized, aluminium housing. The patented Myrnix driver sits in a, separately CNC machined, brass chamber. The unique Myrnix technology has already been further developed in the 5th generation.
In combination with the independent brass chamber, a homogeneous sound is created that is characterized by good fine dynamics, agility, and a sovereign bass output.
- Excellent ergonomic design for a good and comfortable fit
- 5th generation Myrnix driver for lowest distortion
- Modular metal housing with separate brass chamber therefore no interaction between acoustic and mechanical parts
- Pentaconn "Ear connectors" for high sound quality and reliability (3.5mm jack also included)
- 8-wire reference cable, ARC51 in hybrid technology
- Incl. "AEX07" earpieces for optimal fit and acoustics
- High-quality aluminium case and additional compact carrying bag
- Made and developed in Japan
• Transducer: 10 mm Single Dynamic Myrnix
• Impedance: 24Ω
• Frequency Range: 10Hz-25KHz
• Accessories: Cable, Ear-Tips, Aluminium Case, Earphone Case, Cable Clip & Tie
• Ear tips: AET02 (1Pair), AET06(1xS,1xM), AET07 (1xS,1xM,1xL) AET08 (1xS,1xM,1xL)
List of items included
- Eartips AET02 (1 Pair)
- Eartips AET06 (1x S, 1x M)
- Eartips AET07 (1x S, 1x M, 1x L)
- Eartips AET08 (1x S, 1x M, 1x L)
A Window to Acoustune
The history of Acoustune
In 2013, several experienced specialists in the Japanese headphone scene came together under the name Acoustune. Their common dream: To realize an exquisite series of in-ear Headphones that combine perfect sound quality, workmanship, and the finest choice of materials. Dynamic full-range drivers are used for the highest possible dynamics and best homogeneity. The manufacturer conducts intensive research and great development effort, investing in transducer technology, material selection and capsule tuning. This brings highest resolution, transparency and silkiness to a level otherwise only known from multi-way models with electrostats.
To achieve this, the acoustically best materials are selected for diaphragms and capsule housings without regard to cost or manufacturing effort: Titanium, beryllium, and the in-house developed miracle material Myrinx are used in various combinations.
Japanese manufacturing art and material science
All models are manufactured with great care in the manufactory in Japan. The highest possible precision is ensured by state-of-the-art machines such as CNC milling machines, which produce the components with incredible accuracy. Final assembly and inspection are always done by hand. The special design combines with the sophisticated mechanical construction and noble materials to create a masterpiece of unique craftsmanship and beauty. In Japan, Acoustune's in-ear models are also known as the "audiophile diamonds among earphones". To achieve an optimal fit of each model to the listener and the source, Acoustune itself develops ear-tips, made of different materials, as well as its own cables.
The special transducer material
Myrinx is based on a high-performance plastic, developed for medical purposes. This material is also known as "polymer biomaterial" or "biomedical material". In the medical field, these materials have a wide range of applications, such as surgical sutures and implants. The meaning of Myrinx is "eardrum".
The special properties of Myrnix are:
- The Coherence of the single driver
- Lightweight, therefore fast response to input signals
- It retains both: its strength and flexibility
- Processed ultra-thin, it can achieve high acoustic properties such as a wide dynamic range as well as high resolution
- The material is very stable. It hardly changes over time, does not require long aging (also called "burn in"), and retains its sound quality even in the long run.
Processing this material as an ultra-thin film for audio drivers is extremely complicated and costly.