FiiO M11 Plus ESS Portable High-Resolution Audio Player
- High-performance ES9068ASx2 DAC chip with greater data and superior performance
- Qualcomm octa-core Snapdragon 660
- Enjoy high-quality Bluetooth regardless if on Android or iOS
- Neutrally pure THX AAA-78*2 headphone amps give ultra-low distortion and sound coloration
- Android 10 - Supports dark mode, gestures, and third-party streaming apps like Apple Music
- 4th-gen FPGA + NDK femtosecond crystal oscillator for a purer sound
- Unique button and touch panel for more comfortable volume adjustment
- 18:9 golden screen ratio for both a great visual experience and comfortable grip
- Supports MQA decoding even in 3rd party apps for master-quality sound
High-quality audio performance - high performance DAC ES9068AS
The M11 Plus is equipped with 2 high-performance ES9068AS DAC chips. The carefully-tuned performance and sound performance achieve a distortion lower to 0.0001%. In addition, it supports MQA Renderer in USB DAC mode, allowing for complete and rich sounds
Legendary octa-core snapdragon 660 smooth
In the M11 Plus is a Snapdragon 660 with a 4 big / 4 small core architecture plenty capable of providing a smartphone - like smooth experience. Not only can the chip capably handle tasks like watching videos and playing games, it can also ensure ultra-low power consumption when only listening to music for better battery life.
Immersive live concert listening experience - Neutrally pure amp architecture
Thanks to the feed-forward error correction technology and "neutral" design, the THX AAA-78 amps of the THXAAA Frontier series will let you experience every last sound and detail faithfully restored and placed in the soundstage, as if you were in the recording studio.
New anti-interference circuit design
The M11 Plus adopts a totally new internal layout and a modular circuit design. Each module of the circuit has its own shielding cover, which also means that the digital and analogue portions are totally separated. This ensures that these parts do not interfere with each other and ultimately results in purer sound.
Enhanced power supply
The front low-pass filter, small signal amplification, and amp expansion circuit each have their own independent power supplies, all for achieving a stronger overall power supply for better dynamics. Additionally, many measures have been taken to ensure excellent temperature management, including independent shielding covers of different components, use of customised thermal silica gel and graphene, and nickel silver heatsinks all to absorb and dissipate heat as needed. Rock on without actually worrying if your device will burn!
All-new DAPS (Digital Audio Purification System) - 4th-gen FGPA + NDK femtosecond crystal oscillator
Audio data is passed through a FiiO-developed 4th-gen FPGA with phase-locked loop technology, which works together with two custom Japanese NDK femtosecond crystal oscillators to provide a high-precision and low jitter unified clock source for the entire audio architecture. This is all done in the pursuit of purer sound.
Go wireless HiFi - SBC / AAC / LDAC two-way
Besides support for AirPlay and DLNA streaming, newly added is support for the AAC codec for Bluetooth transmission and reception so that iPhone owners can also enjoy truly high-fidelity wireless sound.
Bluetooth 5.0 transmission support: SBC/AAC/aptX/aptX/HD/LDAC
Bluetooth 5.0 reception support: SBC/AAC/LDAC
FiiO's 6th-gen honeycomb design
The M11 Plus inherits the well-received 3D cut designs of the M11/M11 Pro, while innovating with new hexagonal honeycomb design elements. The body and buttons of the M11 Plus seamlessly come together in a design that is both exquisitely beautiful, yet bold and aggressive. This is one device that is sure to immediately catch your eyes.
Dazzling diamond cut textured back
Contrasting with the bold aggressiveness of the rest of the device is the delicate, exquisite diamond cut texture of the rear cover. Due to the refraction of light, looking at the back cover from different angles produces different looks for gorgeous and delightful aesthetic.
New generation interactive intelligent volume system - Unique all-in-one volume button + touch panel
The upgraded carbon fibre volume panel comes with a design of volume button + touch panel. Not only does this volume panel take up less space (leaving more for other components), it also brings a comfortable volume change experience either through precise adjustments with buttons or by sliding on the touch panel. 5 volume adjustment methods supported: Sliding on panel, buttons, touchscreen, FiiO Link, and Bluetooth remote control.
Massive 6000 mAh battery with 27W smart fast charging
Thanks to the ultra-small size of the volume adjustment system, the M11 Plus contains a huge 6000 mAh battery with support for QC2.0/3.0/4.0 and USB PD fast charging. After a full charge, the M11 Plus can be continuously listened to for 11.5 hours and can remain in deep standby for up to 1000 hours.
Other features include:
- In addition to the 2.5/3.5/4.4mm headphone outs, a new 4.4mm balanced line-out is also added
- 3 gain levels for all kinds of headphones
- The M11 Plus has an upgraded 5.5-inch 18:9 screen
- USB DAC mode - connect to any computer to make them sources of music.
- Unlimited possibilities with the shortcut button - With the highly-customisable FiiO-exclusive shortcut button, you can execute previously complex operations with just one click
- 3rd-gen All to DSD technology for a purer sound
- Master-quality sound reproduction - Global MQA 8x decoding support
In the box
- FiiO M11 Plus ESS Hi-Resolution Audio Player
- Tempered glass screen protector with oleophobic layer
- Exquisite custom leather case
- USB 3.0 data/charging cable
Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
5.5 inch 1440x720 incell touch screen
|USB||TYPE C Two-way USB3.0|
|Battery||6000mAh High-voltage quick-charging Li-polymer battery|
|Battery life||11.5h for PO|
|10h for BAL|
|Charging time||About 3h (QC4.0 quick charge)|
|PO output power||206mW (32Ω)|
|BAL output power||588mW (32Ω)|
|Frequency response||5Hz-90kHz (-5dB)|
|Noise floor||PO <2µV|
|Output impedance||PO <1Ω|
|Max output specifications||384kHz-32bit; DSD256|
|Supported third party apps||Apple Music, Google Play, etc|