FiiO M5 Ultra-portable High-Resolution Audio Player
Bluetooth receiver & transmitter | Dual microphones | Symmetrical TypeC | Step counter Touchscreen | Customisable screen orientation | Clock function | Up to 2TB microSD | Native DSD Support | Supports PO/LO/Spdif
Every detail is dedicated to sound:
1. Ingenic X1000E processor
Unlike other players in the same price range, the M5 is equipped with the Ingenue X1000E processor. With its low power consumption yet high performance, the M5 is capable of doing more for longer periods of time without recharging.
2. High-performance dedicated DAC
The M5 utilises the high-performance AKM AK4377 DAC, with support for native DSD. With excellent decoding of both PCM and DSD formats, and with low distortion and noise, you can be sure you will get excellent sound with the M5.
3. Premium Bluetooth solution
With Qualcomm's flagship Bluetooth chirp, the CSR8675, you can truly enjoy the superb sound through lossless Bluetooth.
4. Dedicated multi-channel power management
The AXP192, the dedicated multi-channel power management chip, is used in the M5 to ensure maximum sound quality.
Everything at the tip of your fingers
The retina-like IPS touchscreen display of the M5 produces bold and bright colours, and also supports gestures that are ideal for interacting with tiny screens.
- 240x240 resolution
- Double-sided 2.5D full-fit tempered glass
- 1.54 inch HD display
Perfecting ultra-portable carry
The CNC-machined aluminium alloy body along with the perfectly curved waist makes for an extremely comfortable device that your hands and waist won't forget anytime soon.
- Dimensions: 45.3 x 42 x 13.7 mm
- Weight: about 38g
Music isn't bound by wires - Works as both Bluetooth receiver and transmitter
The M5 supports Bluetooth transmitting and receiving, to powerfully be able to connect to more Bluetooth devices.
- Bluetooth receiver formats: SBC/AAC/aptX/aptX HD/LDAC
- Bluetooth transmitter formats: SBC/LDAC
Get more from your music - Variety of ways to play your music
- USB Audio: Supports up to 384kHz-32bit/DSD128 output, and supports DoP/D2P output.
- USB DAC: asynchronous USB DAC supporting up to 384kHz/32bit and DSD128. With Mac computers, no driver installation is needed. With Windows computers, you need to go through a simple install of the FiiO driver.
- Audio outputs: supports headphone out, line out and coaxial out.
Clearer calls with cVc technology
The M5 employs a dual microphone design, which in conjunction with cVc noise cancellation technology gives clear and noise free Bluetooth calls.
Keep the memories of the present alive with recordings
In addition to being a player, the M5 can also act as a high-fidelity sound recorder, helping you to keep a record of the happenings in your life.
Full lossless format support is just common courtesy
The M5 supports most audio formats, including Mp3/OGG/AAC/AIFF/WMA/APE/FLAC/ALAC/WAV/DSD/ISO. PCM is supported up to 384kHz/32bit, native DSD is supported, and even CUE flies are supported.
Both USB decoding and output through the symmetrical TypeC
The USB 2.0 symmetrical TypeC connector supports a wide variety of functions, including storage/charging/USB DAC/USB Audio output.
Transfer file over whenever, no computer necessary
The M5 supports connecting to USB OTG-compatible smartphones and tablets. After connecting via a USB OTG cable, you can transfer files to the M5 with speeds about the same as with a computer, but in a far easier and more convenient way.
Can you hear the ethereal voice? No noise, just pure music
A supremely clean audio output means you can effortlessly hear every last details in your music with the M5.
Get that workout going! Step counter included
Built into the M5 is a high-precision pedometer chip, allowing it to display both number of steps taken and calories burned, so you can really see the results of your workout as you enjoy your music.
Say goodbye to battery anxiety
Tap into the M5's vast reserves of power with its built-in 550mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery, for longer playtime and standby time.
- Headphone out battery life >10.5H
- Bluetooth battery life >13.5H
- Deep sleep standby >22 days
A small device packing a big punch
The M5 supports microSD cards up to 2TB, allowing you to carry your whole library wherever you go.
Dual Hi-Res Audio certification
The M5 proudly a displays its Hi-Res Audio and Hi-Res Audio Wireless certifications, as a pair of small golden logos laser-etched on the back glass.
Software and UI - A multi-dimensional UI positively brimming with youthful energy
The innovative UI combines a simple yet refreshing aesthetic with a bold, youthful colours for an interface that seems to overlook with a fabulous rhythm.
Rotate yourself to new horizons
The stylish modern M5 is beautiful from every angle - set the display orientation to either 0, 90°, 180°, 270°, however you want.
Choose your own sound
With 7 equaliser presets to choose from - rock, classical, jazz, pop, dance, vocal, and metal - you can get your music to sound exactly the way you want.
Accessory Ecology Absolutely sparkling with a gorgeous shell
The first production run will be in Meteorite Black, later to be followed by Radiant Red, Starry Blue, Dreamy Silver, and Moonlight Titanium.
Form and function come together with the included transparent clip
Included with the M5 is a snug-fitting transparent club that also acts as a protective case, ensuring that you came actually wear it put of the box.
Wear it like you mean it - Exclusive watchbands available online, but available separately.
- CPU: Ingenic X1000E
- DAC: AK4377
- Bluetooth: supports LDAC, HWA, aptX, aptX HD, SBC
- Bluetooth: receiver - SBC/AAC/aptX/aptxHD/LDAC; transmitter - SBC/LDAC
- USB: Symmetrical TypeC connector, USB2.0
- USB DAC: up to 384kHz-32bit/DSD128
- Screen: 1.54inch 240x240 touchscreen
- Dimensions: 45.3 x 42 x 13.7 mm
- Weight: 83g
- Charging time: <2.5 hours (DC5V/2A charge)
- Battery life: >10.5 hours
- Stanti time: >22 days
- Battery: 550mAh lithium-ion plymer battery
- Accessories: Back clip, USB data cable, PET screen protector (one already pre-applied)
- Storage: microSD card (up to 2TB supported)
- Power output: >42mW (16Ω)
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 90kHz (-3dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >118dB (A-weighte)
- Output impedance: <0.5Ω (32Ω load)
- THD+N: <0.003% (1kHz/32Ω)
- recommended drive loads: 16-100Ω
- Noise floor: <2.5uV