The AT-LP140XP fully manual professional turntable features a high torque direct drive motor and an anti-resonant, mass-damped die-cast aluminum platter to ensure stable rotation on the 33-1 / 3 axis, 45, and 78 rpm.
It features an S-arm with height adjustment, adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and an adjustable dynamic anti-skid control. Audio-Technica has been a leader in cartridge design for over 50 years and this experience is manifested in the high output AT-XP3 cartridge with 0.6mil (0.01524mm) conical stylus included with the turntable. Comes with a pre-installed 1/2 "AT-HS6 universal head.
Designed for connection to components with a dedicated phono input, the turntable comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable that provides a powerful 5.5mV phono output. Other features include a start / stop, forward and reverse button, high precision quartz pitch lock, and slider for modified pitch control, selectable with +/- 8%, +/- 16% and +/- 24%. A strobe platter with speed indicator, a retractable stylus light, and a removable dust cover.
- Direct drive, high torque servo motor with speed stabilization
- Fully manual operation
- Dynamic anti-skate control adjustable
- Selectable speeds 33/45/78 RPM
- Professional anti-resonance, mass-damped platter, in die-cast aluminum with felt
- Universal 1/2 "AT-HS6 and AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6mil conical stylus
- Balanced S-arm with damped hydraulic lift control, height adjustment and lockable rest
- Dedicated phono output (5.5mV)
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz RPM lock
- Retractable pin retractable lens to facilitate cueing in low light conditions
- Damped base for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes: Removable RCA cable, power cable, 45 rpm adapter, counterweight, felt and removable dust cover
- Finish: Silver, Black
- Dimensions: (L) 452 x (W) 352 x (H) 158.6 mm
- Weight: 10 kg excluding cover