The all-new 165mm mid/bass driver is a precision-formed cone made from impregnated and coated paper, and is teamed with an optimised motor. Because it’s capable of such prodigious low-frequency presence, the 22mm tweeter above it is decoupled - so it’s isolated from the vibrations of the mid/bass driver. Which means clearer, purer sound.
Braced for action
Like the whole of the 3000i range, the 3030i features Q Acoustics’ unique point-to-point bracing. This computer-aided process provides targeted and precise cabinet support, so the cabinet is supremely rigid and unwanted vibrations are banished.
Beautiful, inside and out
Not only does the entire 3000i range feature all-new cabinet aesthetics but it also offers four contemporary finishes: Graphite Grey, Arctic White, English Walnut or Carbon Black. As with the rest of the 3000i range, the 3030i features magnetic grilles and an attractive chrome finish around each driver.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass unit: 165 mm (6.5 in)
- Treble unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency response (+/-3 dB, -6 dB): 46 Hz - 30 kHz
- Average impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83v@1m): 88 dB
- Stereo amplifier power: 25 - 75 W
- AV receiver power (2 ch. driven): 50 - 145 W
- Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Effective volume: 12.5 L (763 cu in)
- Enclosure dimensions (HxWxD): 320x200x313
- Overall dimensions (HxWxD): 325x200x329
- Weight (per speaker): 6.4 kg (14.1 lbs)