FiiO FH5S 2 Balanced Armatures 2 Dynamic drivers In-Ear Monitors
- All-new acoustic design
- Semi-open design with grand soundstage
- 3 sound tuning switches
- 3 swappable headphone plugs
All rise for the return of the classic
Thanks to the excellent designs and great sound, FiiO balanced armature and dynamic driver hybrid earphones have always been highly praised and become best sellers due to positive word-of-mouth. The all-new rookie FH5s is a true upgrade from the veteran FH5, with significant advancements and innovations in all aspects including appearance, comfort, sound quality. The student has now surpassed the master.
Better sound in a brand new 2+2 architecture
A new double dynamic driver and double balanced armature acoustic architecture was developed for the FH5s. Replacing the balanced armature used for mid frequencies in the original FH5, the new mids dynamic driver provides better vocals and soundstage in the FH5s. The dual dynamic driver setup connects the bass and mids together more smoothly and coherently, as well as covers a wider range of r soundstage. It simply creates a beater sense of atmosphere and truly
requencies and provides a larg
- 12mm beryllium-plated dome + PU gasket dynamic low frequency driver - The third generation 12mm Tesla low-frequency dynamic driver is engineered to give extremely high-quality bass. With its rigid yet flexible polyurethane polymer surrounding gasket + beryllium-plated diaphragm dome and N52 magnets capable of 1.5 Tesla, this driver is capable of some seriously deep and potent yet controlled bass.
- 6mm beryllium-plated dynamic mid frequency driver - The low and mid frequencies are also taken care of by beryllium-plated diaphragm dynamic drivers, which are carefully tuned to smoothly connect to the other drivers. The results are luscious yet pure vocals that are easy to get addicted to but hard to stop listening to!
- Time-tested Knowles TWFK-30017 high frequency driver - Treble is handled by the Knowles TWFK-30017 balanced armature driver, which has proven to be wildly popular among music listeners. This driver is placed directly in the sound tube to be as close to the ear as possible for less high-frequency loss and better extension, giving the FH5s its exquisite treble.
Experience and expertise in tuning
Excellent materials and solid data are important parts of a good foundation for sound. FiiO headphones have been sold in more than 70 countries around the world, allowing us to accumulate a large amount of user opinion data. This data has helped us to continuously improve thesound of our headphones, and the FH5s represents our best work to date. It's easy to become a fan of its sound, but hard to get tired of it!
Fine-tuned to perfection
Within the FH5s, we have accurately calculated how each driver should focus on the low, mid, high, and ultra-high frequency re ranges for great sound. The results? Robust bass-, clear mid-range vocals, and exquisite yet non-fatiguing highs and ultra-highs.
8 exciting ways to listen 3 tuning switches for lows, mids, and highs
While the default sound tuning will suit the taste of most audiophiles, there are also three tuning switches controlling the bass, mids, and treble for further customization. Whether due to listening to a certain kind of music or due to your taste, find a sound that perfectly fits you with the tuning switches.
Relieving stress to protect your hearing
The semi-open design at the rear cavity was refined through computer simulations to ensure the air pressure at the front and rear cavities are balanced — resulting in larger soundstage, more comfortable listening, as well as a natural sound.
TRISHELL Acoustic Design Technology inspired by supercars
The FHSs employs the TRISHELL "sandwich" structural design, with the 5-axis CNC machined aluminum-magnesium alloy rear shell, body, and front covers solidly fixed together at 3 points to greatly reduce excess resonance and distortion. Just like an exotic supercar with its super-rigid chassis to maximize performance.
Magnificent at first sight
The open-air mesh guides perfectly blend with the layered "dragon scales" on the faceplate of the FH5s to give it a powerful, stunning design. Whether you choose the black and gold or silver and gold colors, the FH5s maintains its striking looks.
The shell is made of CNC-machined ailiminum-magnesium alloy, which is firm enough to even reduce the unwanted resonance within! Here, the sturdiness of the shell actually improves your music.
Massively comfortable in the ear
The third-generation ergonomic curve is optimized for a perfect fit around the human ear for an extremely comfortable experience.
Step into a world of fun
The FH5s is well-equipped to satisfy even the most demanding music lovers and let you rediscover the joy of listening to your favorites.
The included twist-lock swappable audio plugs are made of 316L stainless steel, making them both durable and striking. 2.5/3.5/4.4 plugs are included so that one cable satisfies the needs of many different kinds of listeners.
The detachable cable utilizes the stable expanded MMCX connector, with blue and red markings to easily distinguish the left and right channels.
The four-strand 120 core, high-purity monocrystalline silver-plated copper cable truthfully reproduces your music, significantly enhancing your listening experience.
Hi-Res Audio certified
The FH5s is Hi-Res Audio certified, a testament to its ability to present your 'Music the way it was meant to be heard.
- Headphone Type: Over-the-ear
- Impedance: 400 (@1kHz)
- Headphone Plug: 2.5/3.5/4.4mm gold-plated plug
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40kHz
- Sensitivity 106dB/mW CITS
- Cable Length: 120cm
- Drivers: 12mm beryllium-plated diaphragm/PU gasket + 6mm Beryllium-plated + Knowles TWFK-30017 compound BA
- Max Power Input: 100mW
- Weight: Approx. 8.8g (single ear unit)