A powerful Class-D Amplifier with built-in complete DAC (USB, Coax, Toslink) and Bluetooth receiver - add good speakers and begin listening
Heir to the well known T-Amp, Topping MX3 is a high fidelity D class amplifier integrated with USB DAC, Coax/Toslink inputs, Bluetooth receiver, all in a compact aluminum case with big front display.
High quality build and components paired with its affordable price make it a perfect choice for a high-quality entry level stereo amplifier. Only add a good pair of speakers and you are ready.
It’s built around the latest generation Texas Instruments TDA7498E amplifier chip, the same of the Topping PA3 except a bit underpowered power supply that makes the power output 40W x 2 @ 4 Ohms, making it melodic and good power.
MX3 is equipped with a complete DAC and Coaxial, Toaslink and USB Input, other than a useful Bluetooth input and, last but not least, an good power Headphone output.
MX3 use OP+BUF headphone amp to provide 257mW(32ohm) output power,which is 190% of VX3.Beside,MX3's built-in headphone amp provide 0.006%THD+N,and 20-200KHz frequency response.
Exquisite aluminum case
We designed MX3's case by arcs and lines and combined with the design of hidden screws,which make no screws on front panle and around.In order to have a better surface,we use same surface with MAC BOOK.
- Auto On/Off function for all digital inputs except AUX
- Connect to Bluetooth by NFC
- Selectable Bypass/Treble and Bass tone control
- Adjustable screen brightness
- dB/Step Volume display
- Remote control
1. USB DAC, Headphone Out and Subwoofer Out
MX3's built-in DAC is much better than PC's built-in sound card.So we suggest you to connect your PC'S coaxial/optical/USB to MX3's input,then connect MX3 to your speaker and headphone.You can also connect a active subwoofer to MX3.
2. Bluetooth receiver
You can close to the MX3's NFC label to fast connect MX3's Bluetooth input and enjoy Bluetooth music by speaker or headphone.If your phone or tablet does not has NFC,you can search Bluetooth to connect.Close to the NFC label again to disconnect Bluetooth.
3. Amplifier for disc player & digital player/streamer
You can connect the coaxial/optical output of your disc player/digital player to MX3.Then you can enjoy music without buting a DAC.
4. Simple power amp & headphone amp
MX3 could also serve as a simple power amp headphone amp. Input signal could be player, dac, TV, phone, PC and etc.
5. DAC + Pre-amplifier
If you want to use other amplifier,MX3 COULD SERVE AS dac+Pre-amplifier.Connect input signal to BT/USB/Optical/Coaxial/AUX,then connect output signal from headphone output.
Dimensions: 18.5 x 12.2 x 3.8 (cm.)
New weight: 475g
Power input: DC24V / 3.75A
Signal input: BT/USB/OPT/COAX/AUX
Headphone output: 1 * 3.5mm
Speaker output: Banana jack,BLT output
Subwoofer output: RCA*1
Display screen: Orange LED
- AUX in
- Headphone output
- THD+N(A-weighting):<0.006% at 1KHz;output=130mW RL=32ohms
- SNR(A-weighting):>103dB at 1KHz
- Frequency response:20Hz-200KHz(±0.1dB)
- Output voltage:10Vpp
- Cross talk:-93dB@1KHz
- IMD CCIF:-81dB
- IMD SMPTE:-78dB
- Output impedance<0.4ohms
- Output power :257mW*2 at 32ohms THD+N<1%;42mW*2 at 300ohms THD+N<1%
- Suitable load Impedance:16-300ohms
- THD+N(A-weighting):<0.05% at 1KHz;output=20W RL=8ohms
- SNR(A-weighting):>91dB at 1KHz
- Frequency response:20Hz-20KHz(±0.8dB)
- Output voltage:46Vpp
- Cross talk:-75dB@1KHz
- Output impedance<0.2ohms
- Output power :38mW*2 at 8ohms THD+N<1%;40mW*2 at 4ohms THD+N<1%
- Suitable load Impedance:4-8ohms
- USB IN:44.1KHz-96KHz/16Bit-24Bit
- OPT/COAX IN: 44.1KHz-96KHz/16Bit-24Bit