FiiO RC-BT Bluetooth Cable MMCX
Transform your wired headphones into wireless!
The RC-BT is a Bluetooth cable with MMCX connectors for IEMs designed to work best with FiiO earphones, such as FH1, F9, F9 Pro and FH5. Its standard MMCX connector means you can transform many over-the-ear wearing earphones out on the market into a wireless set with the RC-BT.
Available also in "Over-Ear" and "Straight" versions. (See main image)
Powerfull Bluetooth core has the last word on your music
Listen to your lossless music the way it was meant to be heard, but without the mess of wires, anytime anywhere. The RC-BT utilizies the Qualcomm CSR8645 Bluetooth 4.1 chip, which supports the SBC, AAC and atpX audio formats to ensure you get the best out of your music.
Three-buttons multi-function in-line control center
The in-line control box located on the RC-BT not only allows you to adjust your high quality music playback, but also allows you to stay constantly connected with its high-definition microphone. Male voice calls over Bluetooth with quality on par with the best smartphones.
To enjoy is to be at ease
Te RC-BT consumes extremely little power, giving battery life up to 10 hours - enough for a week of listening, 1.5 hours of music per day. And if you do run out of power, get back up quickly with only 2 hours of charging time.
*Quoted times are based on test results under typical conditions. Actual battery life will vary depending on playback volume and usage scenarios.
Get far away from the mess of wires
Enjoy high quality Bluetooth music and calls up to 20 meters away from your source.
*Please ensure there are no obstructions between the RC-BT and the Bluetooth device for optimal results.
Master of convenience:
- MMCX connector is compatible with many brands
- More stable connection with Bluetooth 4.1
- Make calls with just one button
- 10 hours of continuous playback
- Supports connecting with 2 separate Bluetooth devices at once
- Visible battery meter on iOS devices
- Balanced drive for a more real experience
Bring your own earphones
While the RC-BT is especially designed to work with the FiiO FH1, F9, F9 Pro and FH5, its standard MMCX connector means you can transform many earphones out on the market into a wireless set with the RC-BT.
Simple blue and red indicators
The RC-BT's solitary light indicator tells all you need to know at a balance.
- Charging: Red light flashes till charging completes
- Working: Blue light flashes
- Pairing: Red light and blue light flashes alternately
- Low battery: Red light flashes
Lightweight for easier carrying
The lightweight nature of the RC-BT means that it is not only easy to carry around, but also is extremely comfortable to wear.
- Supported audio codecs: aptX, SBC and AAC
- Bluetooth chip: CSR8645
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Transmission distance: About 20 meters (at open area connecting to phone)
- Battery capacity: 120 mAh
- Battery life: About 10 hours
- Charging time: About 2 hours
- Output power: About 15 mW (32 ohm)
- THD+N: 0.05%
- Charging port: Micro USB