Acoustic Revive SPU-4 is a set of 4 circular brass spike receptacle. Diameter 40mm., thickness 8mm., weight 75g each.
SPU can also be used with CD player and amplifiers spike. We think these spike plates as service product of the stands, so if you consider the material, size and quality it is very high cost performance product.
Acoustic Revive at a glance
Acoustic Revive: Once you listen to it, you know the difference. The accessory and cable that not only changes sounds. The true accessory and cable manufacturer that revives the sound to most natural and real sound.
Acoustic Revive is a Japan producer of audio hi-end accessories and cables designed and engineered to obtain the best results today available. Construction quality is superb so they are also used in the major recording company.
The Japanese school of hi-end accessories for the fine optimization of an audio system, is here. Acoustic Revive takes audio tweaking very seriously, introducing materials and techniques extremely advanced:
- Using aerospace materials like the Duraluminium or physiological materials like natural quartz.
- Doing deep cryogenic treatments that, modifying the molecule structure, better the signal transmission.
- Employ demagnetizing treatments, to cancel the influence of the magnetic fields.
- Dimension and design basing on the Gold Section.
- Introduce the so-called "virtual grounding" concept.
When an audio hi-end system is treated with Acoustic Revive accessories, it sounds more detailed, natural, smooth, and also more deep, powerful and dynamic. Every Acoustic Revive product is 100% "Made in Japan".
Click here to download the Acoustic Revive brochure in Adobe pdf format.
Acoustic Revive products will not be shipped outside of Italy due to national distribution agreements restrictions.