FiiO X3 Digital Audio Player 24/192 and USB DACNow also asynchronous 24/192 USB DAC
Burson Audio Soloist SL Headphone AmpNEW
FiiO E02i "Rocky" Smartphone Heaphone AmplifierNEW
Quadraspire Sunoko-Vent T HiFi Shelving SystemNEW
Quadraspire Q4EVO HiFi Shelving SystemNEW
Kudos Audio X2 Loudspeakers pairNEW
Albarry Music M608 Mono-Bloc Power AmplifiersThe Return of the Legend
SVS Omega Headphone StandNEW in Makassar Ebony
Acoustic Revive Power MAX 5000 Power Cable (1.5m cut-sales)NEW
"fo.Q" High-End Damping Spacer G-53FSHigh Damping Material
Crusade Audio Locking Banana plugs screw-on connectors (Set of 4Excellent
Bright Star Isonode - Isolation feet (set of 4)Small model Eur 16,90
Large model Euro 26,90
100 Pack BagsUnlimited Resealable LP SleevesSealed protection to your vinyl records
Features FiiO E17:
● Standard MINI USB Interface: connect with PC to make digital audio transfer possible and make battery charge possible
● 3.5mm two-channel Headphone Output: suitable for various headphones with 16Ω～600Ω
● 3.5mm SPDIF input connector: connect with high-definition player and receive PCM signal
● 3.5mm Line In interface: connect with audio output LO&PO of audio players.
● 18 Pin multifunctional interface: to make audio and data transfer possible in conjunction with L7 and E9.
● work indicator: indicate power on/off and charging status
● high-brightness of OLED dot matrix screen: display kinds of working and setting information
● built-in high capacity chargeable Li-ion battery whose use time can reach 15H.
● Meet listening need by adjusting GAIN , BASS, TREBLE or BALANCE.
● Output Power: >250mW (16Ω Loaded ); >20mW (300Ω Loaded)
● Headphone Impedance Range: 16 Ω ~ 300 Ω
● SNR:≥109dB（A weight）[AMP];≥104dB（A weight）[DAC]
● Support sampling rate(Max):96K/24bit [USB] ; 192K/24bit [SPDIF]
● Frequency response:10Hz~100KHz[AMP]; 10Hz~20KHz[DAC]
● Battery capacity, charging time and using time:1500Mah/3.5H/15H[AUX]; 1500Mah/3.5H/15H[SPDIF]
● Size: 96mm x 55mm x 15.2mm
● Weight: 112g