FiiO E9i is a desktop headphone amplifier with iPod/iPhone connector dock.
1 Headphone output jack
2 Volume control with power switch knob:
3 Power indicator light
4 Headphone output jack
5 iPod/iPhone DOCK connector
6 Stereo line input connector ( 3.5mm)
7 Stereo sound source output connector (3.5mm)
8 RCA line output connector
9 Gain switch
10 USB interface
11 DC power port
● Dual- channel power output, 3.5 and 6.35 for two headphone plug;
● TI’s main power amplifier with a noise 5uVrms; low distortion 0.00014%THD+N; high conversion rate 1300V/uS the current feedback IC: TPA6120;
● With on/off mute function: is sealed relays to do the amplifier output protection; sealed with low-noise ALPS potentiometer.
● Internal audio buffer amplification BB OPA2134: FET input, has advantages: 8nVsqrHz; low distortion 0.00008%THD; high switching rate: 20V/uS and so on.
● APPLE base, achieve iPod, iPhone the line out of output amplifier, charging device, connected to the computer through USB synchronization data exchange.
● With LOW ( 10dB ) /HIGH(18dB) gain selection.
● Two audio output: adjustable via E9i output (3.5mm hole); fixed, not adjustable output (RCA output);
● Built-in power converter of high efficiency, high precision and low noise power converters to meet the high dynamic signal processing.
● LED power indicator Power.
● Headphone into the priority output, plug in your headphones, the external output RCA invalid, 3.5mm invalid.
● Output power: 1W (16Ω Loaded；80mW（600Ω Loaded）
● Headphone Impedance Range:16Ω ～600Ω
● SNR: ≥100dB（A weight）[LINE IN]
● Distortion: <0.003%（100mW）[LINE IN]
● Frequency response: 10Hz~100 KHz
● Fixed line out: 2V rms
● Adjustable out: 0-2V rms
● Power supply: DC15V 1.5A
● Size: 149mm×96mm×56mm