HifiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic HeadphonesNEW
Q Acoustics Concept 40 Loudspeakers pairNEW
FiiO X5 Digital Audio Player and USB DACNEW
Palmer Audio Cork Record MatNEW
100 Pack PlayStereo Resealable LP SleevesSealed protection to your LP's
Quadraspire Q4EVO HiFi Shelving SystemNEW
Albarry Music M608 Mono-Bloc Power AmplifiersThe Return of the Legend
SVS Omega Headphone StandNEW in Makassar Ebony
"fo.Q" High-End Damping Spacer G-53FSHigh Damping Material
Bright Star Isonode - Isolation feet (set of 4)Small model Eur 16,90
Large model Euro 26,90
Features FiiO E17:
● Standard MINI USB Interface: connect with PC to make digital audio transfer possible and make battery charge possible
● 3.5mm two-channel Headphone Output: suitable for various headphones with 16Ω～600Ω
● 3.5mm SPDIF input connector: connect with high-definition player and receive PCM signal
● 3.5mm Line In interface: connect with audio output LO&PO of audio players.
● 18 Pin multifunctional interface: to make audio and data transfer possible in conjunction with L7 and E9.
● work indicator: indicate power on/off and charging status
● high-brightness of OLED dot matrix screen: display kinds of working and setting information
● built-in high capacity chargeable Li-ion battery whose use time can reach 15H.
● Meet listening need by adjusting GAIN , BASS, TREBLE or BALANCE.
● Output Power: >250mW (16Ω Loaded ); >20mW (300Ω Loaded)
● Headphone Impedance Range: 16 Ω ~ 300 Ω
● SNR:≥109dB（A weight）[AMP];≥104dB（A weight）[DAC]
● Support sampling rate(Max):96K/24bit [USB] ; 192K/24bit [SPDIF]
● Frequency response:10Hz~100KHz[AMP]; 10Hz~20KHz[DAC]
● Battery capacity, charging time and using time:1500Mah/3.5H/15H[AUX]; 1500Mah/3.5H/15H[SPDIF]
● Size: 96mm x 55mm x 15.2mm
● Weight: 112g