The FiiO E17is the new portable headphone amplifier with USB audio decoder (DAC) designed for dual-functionality. The E17 both replaces PC on-board sound cards as the primary audio decoder, which can lead to an increase in audio quality, as well as provide high quality sound amplification and drive high-powered high-end headphones. The E17 support different inputs including optical and coaxial. The E17 is a step up from the older FiiO E7, providing a wider support for various input devices as well as overall more functionality and control.
Features FiiO E17:
● Standard MINI USB Interface: connect with PC to make digital audio transfer possible and make battery charge possible
● 3.5mm two-channel Headphone Output: suitable for various headphones with 16Ω～600Ω
● 3.5mm SPDIF input connector: connect with high-definition player and receive PCM signal
● 3.5mm Line In interface: connect with audio output LO&PO of audio players.
● 18 Pin multifunctional interface: to make audio and data transfer possible in conjunction with L7 and E9.
● work indicator: indicate power on/off and charging status
● high-brightness of OLED dot matrix screen: display kinds of working and setting information
● built-in high capacity chargeable Li-ion battery whose use time can reach 15H.
● Meet listening need by adjusting GAIN , BASS, TREBLE or BALANCE.
● Output Power: >250mW (16Ω Loaded ); >20mW (300Ω Loaded)
● Headphone Impedance Range: 16 Ω ~ 300 Ω
● SNR:≥109dB（A weight）[AMP];≥104dB（A weight）[DAC]
● Support sampling rate(Max):96K/24bit [USB] ; 192K/24bit [SPDIF]
● Frequency response:10Hz~100KHz[AMP]; 10Hz~20KHz[DAC]
● Battery capacity, charging time and using time:1500Mah/3.5H/15H[AUX]; 1500Mah/3.5H/15H[SPDIF]
● Size: 96mm x 55mm x 15.2mm
● Weight: 112g